Sunday, September 28, 2008

QR #2...A Record Goes Down


Hanging around after the Rage for some social time:) A few photos


An interesting run of thee Rage this time. An almost unbelievable record time is set by Jordan Johnson 19:25....an incredible 5:22 faster then his last weeks run. Seems unbelievable, but I asked Jordan and he looked me in the face and stated he ran the same course as last week. Good enough for me as I don't know the mate, but we have an easy way of making sure:) Then I forgot his damn swag...next one my brutha. I believe most of us got a beer or 2 though. Stay tuned for next weeks night run.

Results:

Jordan Johnson 19:25 geared
Neal G. 19:29 geared
Kent Carlson 19:43 ss
Dave Mable 20:53 ss
Jacob Neuman 21:33 geared
Marc Seeman 21:53 ss
Steve Fuller 22:26 geared
Jared N. 22:33 geared
Dennis Grelk 22:50 Fixie
Ryan V. 23:02 geared
Rick Blackford 23:26 geared
Kurt Banson 23:28 ss
Corey Faller 24:53 geared
Kristen Reese 25:53 geared
Jon Musgrave 25:44 geared
Brian Sheesley 26:29 geared
Rob Carter 26:30 geared
Elain Kay 26:55 geared
Jeff Madison 27:53 geared

Ryan C missed some course

NEXT WEEK WILL BE A NIGHT RUN, WE ARE MEETING AT THE FIRE PIT IN DENMANS WOODS FOR THE START OF THIS RAGE. SIMPLY RIDE INTO DENMANS GOING BACKWARDS AND YOU'LL FIND US BY THE FIRE:) I WILL HAVE A FEW EXTRA LIGHT FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT DON'T HAVE ONE AND WANT TO THROW DOWN.

Peace

7 comments:

Steve Fuller said...

good times in Denman's as always. Would be cool if we could get more of these going next year. it's good to see new faces out and about. Anyone thought about running one or two of these at hillside ??

kc said...

jordan and neil must have really been training this last week...maybe we can look for sub 19 times in the dark...=)

Jordan said...

Yeah I ride everyday at least a few miles if not 30. Yeah i know that time seemed a bit out of the ordinary, but you gotta remember guys i rode a singlespeed that i had never ridden before on the first quarter rage and didnt know that route all that well. I was in my element once i got back onto a geared bike and knew exactly where i was going. night races are going to be a whole new story in themselves.. bring your "A" game cause i know im bringing mine. i finally get to ride my bike, its out of the paintshop and new components are going back on.....

Unknown said...

I'm not bringing any game...but I will be bringing BEER:) See you mates this Friday:)

Peace

Ryan said...

mmm, beer. I was just happy to beat my QR 1 time by over a minute.

A hillside QR would be sweet!

See you guys in the dark on Friday.

Steve Fuller said...

I think I shall bring more beer. No sense in that fire being lonely

Unknown said...

that'a boy Steve:)!